Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blog Night

Tonight has been a blog night, I'm so fascinated by all these blogs, I just click click to the next one and read what people have to say. I hate the ones that are just selling stuff, those I click past as quickly as the computer will allow.
My Dad used to get mad at me when I was in school because I used to talk on the phone way to much to all my friends, he even went into the phone plug socket and cut the wires. I of coarse was so pissed off that I got the screw driver from the basement and went back into the jack and re-twisted the wires together. That was my first electronic experience and I did it all just to chat on the phone.
This blogging thing reminds me off the phone some how, but you can indirectly speak to way more people in a shorter period of time. I think what I like the most is that a lot of people do this very randomly and then feel like they can be the most honest. You can tell who's blogs are very random very quickly, and somehow all the random/annoyomous ones are very similar in their emotional feel just a different way of delivering the message.
Okkie Dockie I'm going to go see what Quentin is watching on TV. Ahhh good old TV.........

No comments: