Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So big at 34 weeks!



I decided to stay home from work today to try to relax. Here's me at about 34 weeks although I could be about 35. I can't believe how big my stomach is, I feel like it's become a third of everything I am right now. My stomach has gone from being more round to having flat spots and I can feel how the baby is lying, which is really neat.

I'm fortunate in that the baby is head down and according to my doctors, I'm "in the 90% percentile" and "it's going to be at least 8 pounds for sure". So I'm glad if anything the baby seems to be healthy.

I've decided I’ve a new found respect for the pregnant lady, I had NOOOO idea how difficult it would be to get around and do normal activities. For instance I bought 2 pairs of black tights last night and ripped both pairs while trying to put them on this morning. My stomach got in the way, my feet were too swollen and I'm just a victim of being pregnant and clumsy.

So come baby come, I can’t wait to meet you finally!

p.s I like this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaw,
Lisa, you look great.
Can't wait to find out what you are having..
I'm making predictions, but will keep them to myself and tell you if I was right.
t

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaw,
Lisa, you look great.
Can't wait to find out what you are having..
I'm making predictions, but will keep them to myself and tell you if I was right.
t