Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back Home

The vacation was great but I'm very glad to be home.

I must say that having a bath last night with Emson Salts was a huge highlight and my pores are slowly shedding the dust the've taken in. My feet are slowly returning from dusty dark to pink and clean. The huge blisters the size of toonies on the back of my heels are starting to settle down too, that's all I ever got from those darn cow boy boots....

Although I left Merrit early, I just couldn't take the chaios anymore, I do miss it. I think it's very lame that for 2 days it was cloudy and cold and the day I leave the sun breaks and now today on Sunday it's extremely hot and sunny, not fair!!! Girls I hope your last day in Merrit is great.

I was wondering if I'd ever go back to Merrit, at first I'd say no, I've been there done it, but who knows after an entire year I might think it's fun again. One thing for sure is that having an RV is a saving grace, it's like having a box filled with pillows amongst all the dirt and rocks, it was so nice.

Anyways ladies I'm glad we were all together in Merrit, even if being with 6 girls all at the same time means one giant conversation that never rests. I was remind of what it would be like if I grew up with a house full of sisters instead of brothers. :)

Merrit rocked I had a great time, and I hope you all did too.

No comments: