Friday, July 22, 2005

My little brothers blog entry, it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21
MY TRIP TO SAN FRAN
SAN FRANCISCO 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my official blog entry for my trip. I've never done this before so don't be pissed if it sucks.

Our trip started at the peace arach boarder where we someone chose the slowest line. The boader guard seriosully took 5 MINUTES per car!! Jon and I were just thinking that the guy was going to send us in for inspection no matter what. Sure enough after asking us a few questions he sends us in for inspection. Once we get into the office, they ask us a whole bunch of stupid questions. "What do you do, where do you go to school, why you going to san francisco, why are you only going for 5 days, why are your parents in San Francisco" blah blah blah. Anyways the entire process took about 3o minutes, 30 minutes I'll never get back!!!


On the way down we saw a black Acura RSX with BC plates, full of chinese ppl, going pretty fast to Seattle. So we get behind him and follow him, follow the bunny! Anyways for almost the entire distance between Peace Arch and Seattle the Rsx and race down weaving in and out of traffic going about 155-165. It was pretty sweet.

We arrived for our flight 1 hour early, at least that’s what we thought. It turns out our flight was 1 hour delayed so they try to put us on an earlier Oakland flight. There were 3 ladies and they were all looking for coach seats for us. BUT THEY FORGOT WHO THEY WERE TALKING TOO. So we set them straight and tell them we were first class and their like, “no way.” We’re like, “uhh yeah!”. Haha it was funny. So then we just decided to wait for our light in the first class lounge. This lounge was so dope, 2 stories right on the tarmac with huge windows overlooking the run way. It was furnished like the lobby of a fancy hotel and best off all had free food, pop, and best of all, ALCHOLE!!! When we first walked in to check in the front desk the lady started to tell us all the rules but before she did she was like, “I’m sure you guy’s have heard this a million times” (implying that we had flown first class a million time). We chilled out there for a while, had some free drinks then made our way to our flight.

Once on the plane, the first class stewert knew exactly what our plan was. “Should I just give you all the shots now, or do you want them one by one?” he said to us. The middle of the flight, I was SOOO GONEE, it was great! By the time we came in to land, I couldn’t walk or talk and I was ummm… very “air sick” so I threw up everywhere. As jon was carrying me off the plane the Stewart apologized for promoting our drinking rampage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://qpykqsce.com/jkga/qeld.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vkzlnqlv.com/rbhl/wqit.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://qpykqsce.com/jkga/qeld.html | http://dieupbzs.com/ephp/scan.html