Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Time with the family

This last weekend was one of my more interesting, my family from the east, Toronto and Winnipeg all came for my Grandma's funeral. It was great having the opportunity to spend time with my 2 cousins especially considering they're both older than me and have had the opportunity to accomplished so many things that I consider to be still years in future. Children for one, Jacqueline has twin boys who are 6, and Katina has 4 children between the ages of 7 and 14.
It gave me a fresh perspective on having children and I really enjoyed having my second cousin Ashton along for the weekend. At the age of 11 she was incredibly adorable and so full of curiosity yet very well behaved and a pleasure to have along for whatever excursion we took. I'm definitely feeling inspired having women in the family not too much older than myself with such great families, I'll have join the club one day soon.

No comments: