Sunday, October 21, 2007

Figuring out what to eat!

BabyFit.com

I found a website today that helps pregnant women track what they eat. It's different than most diet plans because it tells you if your getting enough of a few nutrients such as calcium, protein, folate, fibre,iron, etc. I've done a meal plan for what I've eaten today and so far I've had way more protein than required but not nearly enough folate or iron. I'm taking supplements of coarse so I assume I'll be okay but I find this chart very interesting. It's so hard to know if your eating correctly and at this point I want to ensure I getting not only enough calories but the right ones.



If you click on the picture you can see the meal plan. As you can see it's very easy eat more than you allowed calories. Especially on a rainy Sunday at home.

1 comment:

Quentin said...

Funny how your blog has come full circle! Now the title makes sense again!! :)

Q.