Sunday, April 03, 2005

Daylight Savings and Church

Okay this morning I was actually really looking forward to heading to the big house to sing some songs and be reminded that God is still up there somewhere.
I was supposed to text Shayna to let her know if I was coming or not so we could sit together.
Service started at 11:15 and I left my house at 10:30 went to Starbucks got and Americano Misto and then decided that I was just such a good girl because I showed up at 11:00.
So I get there and I'm like oh I'm so early the first service hasn't even ended yet. I text Shayna
"I'm so early I even got a latte. The first service isn't out yet."
I walk around some more in the lobby go to the washroom then I come back to the lobby and I walk closer to the atrium, and I just feel that something isn't right. I go inside and their are a lot of people sitting on the benches in the back.
I lean up against the wall in the back with this other guy and I say this is the 11:15 service isn't it. He's like did you forget about daylight savings! I'm like YES I DID on no......... He's like yah so did I...... Were both pull out our cell phones and he's like I thought the network changed the time on the phones. Apparently not.
Anyways that's my latest blond moment, and I was walking around that lobby so proud of myself because I thought I was actually early for once.

No comments: