Thursday, April 21, 2005

Poker for You

I played my very first game of poker tonight. I also had 3 glasses of red wine which may have influenced my decision making process. So I went all in against Dave who usually likes to bet big and I got him to fold. Then I tried to get Colin to fold but I didn't have enough money and he played to stay in the game and I lost to a straight flush. What are the chances of a straight flush, like what are the chances, that never happens. My 2 Queens usually would have taken it but tonight Colin has my money and some of Quentin's which I borrowed to get Dave to fold. What a nice husband he didn't even know what I had. I was so close to winning but alas their is always the chance that someone gets a spectacular hand like that and takes it away. I think I like this poker game but I think tonight when we go to bed Quentin is going to give me a half hour lecture on playing more conservatively which I don't know if I can do because it's more fun to actually play the game then to sit their and wait for perfect hands. Anyways I like poker now, and before I didn't really care to much about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa how do I get rid of pictures on my blog