Monday, April 25, 2005

Nelson Island

I wanted to say that I still love Nelson Island. I'm tanned today because the clouds came out and it was just such a wonderful day. Everyone hung out high on the hill for a long time and it was very relaxing. I really enjoyed being there with people who had never seen it because you experience that wow factor again with them Since their were so many super cameras there that day we got some excellent photo's and of coarse I want to post them but I have to wait until the photo master (CAL) figures out why the files have been corrupted. I must admit, that's the thing about computers and technology they promise to be able to do all this wonderful stuff but something can so easily go wrong in the tiniest detail and then the whole thing doesn't work.

No comments: