Sunday, September 11, 2005

Amanda's Baby Shower


Here I am with little Emma she feel right asleep on the couch between Shannon and I. Later when Kate was holding her she had a little pee, opps, but even that was adorable. One day I would love a little girl. :) Posted by Picasa

They played a Cd, with the Song

The more we get together, together, together,
The more we get together the happier we'll be.
Cause your friends are my friend and my friends are your friends
The more we get together the happier we'll be.

So I drove to the baby shower singing Usher, "yah yah, yah, she's ready to go"
and now I'm practicing, "the more we get together" and seeing how many keys I can sing it in. Which is limited even though at some moments I think I have Mariah Carey's range it's clear I don't.

No comments: