Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It feels like fall

Last night as we were driving up 152nd back into White Rock it was foggy. Nothing feels more like fall than when the fog returns. As the air cools everything smells different, the air is so much cleaner you can definitely smell the change when you breath in.
I'm actually excited because I think Fall is a great time to be outside, and I wish I had a yard full of leaves to rake cause then I could spend a whole afternoon doing that. Okay no one tell my Dad I said that please!!!
Things I'm looking forward to this fall.
1. I want to rent a bike with Quentin and go for a bike ride down to the San Juan Islands and maybe visit Rosh harbor, haven't been there in years.
2.Learn to bake muffins like Mrs. Mitchell's
3.Make something really yummy with squash in my crockpot.
4.Do some serious planting in our back yard.
5.Rack the leaves that fall from the maple trees.
6.Paint at least one room in my house, maybe the powder room red, because I'm very scared to paint.
7. Complete my Jem costume from last year that I never finished, and buy that massive pink and silver wig from the store on White Rock beach that has been waiting for me all year.
8.Go to Body Pump and run or ride a bike outside twice a week.
9, Work stuff but that's a completely separate list.
10. Plant a palm tree in my front yard and redo the front stones.
11. Paint my bedroom and redecorated it if funds allow.
12.Help my brother move into his new house and set up the furniture for him, I love stuff like that.
13.Go horse back riding down at Langley 201 with Shayna and gallop really fast.
14. This sounds crazy but start thinking about what to buy people for Christmas, the best ideas come when your not stressed so I try to write them down.

Okay now I have a list and I feel motivated, yah for fall and cooler weather.

6 comments:

Quentin said...

hmmm... Squash in your crockpot. That's hot.

Lisa's Diet said...

That's so dumb!!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not even going to say what i thought i originally read.................
t
p.s. any baby plans?

Lisa's Diet said...

Uh oh, babies one day but for the Dunsmoor/MacAulay family looks like 31 is a great age to start. So Amanda has given me a bit of clearance.

Anonymous said...

31 is when i got prego. good age!!!!!!

you got tons of time.

happy monday, lisa.

t

Lisa's Diet said...

oh no prob it's all fun thanks for the complimen.