Friday, September 02, 2005



Went shopping today and unfortunatley now that I'm home the guilt factor is starting to sink in. Bought a new bikini for hot tubing in the winter and it's a great geen/blue color. I've decided that I'm in love with red again and that aquamarine goes perfect with red. The 2 tops are from Stiches and were only 2 for $15 at Willowbrook. They're long and will go great with a belt over top. Unfortunatley the colors in the top picture aren't right and I had to adjust the green but now the blue is distored.

Futher to my bikini post, I'm feeling like today the fat fairy has come and cast a spell on me. I know that if I have increased my mass it's minimal, but for some reason I'm having one of those days were I looked in the mirror and think okay time to go back on a big diet. Actually it's mostly the bloat factor, but is it ever deadly.

The worst part is mentally scanning through my clothes thinking, "was that tight the last time I tried it on. I don't think it was, but now come to think of it maybe the last time I got out of a chair it was uncomforable."

I'm going to have to restrain myself from spending the next 30 minutes in the closet trying on clothes as I have other more productive things to do today than worry about this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa, do you shop at old navy?
omg, smokin hot sales right now.
for all your buds with babies, those little newborn socks (3 in a pack for $750, which are a rip off) are on sale right now for 1.97.) i bought some of those cuz they are so cute in a gift bag at a shower or something.
all clothes for the whole fam is on sale though. omg. so cheap
have a good weekend.
pearl jam tonite. woooo hooooo.

t

Anonymous said...

p.s. love the bikini and accessories, too.
t

Anonymous said...

lisa, omg.
other night i weighed myself 146
next morn 138 (flutuation sucks)
drink 12 glasses of water tomrrow
you'd be amazed at what happens when you beef it up abit.
you know this though.
i think you are just suffering a brain burp.
settle girl
and grab a glass o H30

Anonymous said...

t

Lisa's Diet said...

Okay Squirmy Man I tried to edit for you, wriggle on that for a while.

Lisa's Diet said...

T your right I'm feeling lazy this afternoon, but I think I've got it under control now. :) And no, no Old Navy for me today.

Anonymous said...

;o)

t