Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm sick of boys

Okay I come from a house of 2 brothers who I get along with great but now that I have a very fun loving cousin it's becoming boy central. Now that they are all together they constantly speak of women. Girls they like, girls they hate, girl friends they have, girlfriends they don't have, girls they wish could have, the list goes on and on. Today their was an big discussion as to the benefit of synthetic boobs and how they are the best thing on the planet and ever guy likes them. Okay enough already I've never really felt that insecure but I think by the end of the week I'm gong to need special counseling. Help!!!
Okay I feel better I just needed to vent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's goona be so funny when 'flat' is back in. everyone will be taking out their implants.
t

Lisa's Diet said...

Yah it is a bit of a style but I don't think in my lifetime they are ever really going to go out of style. To go under the knife for them however, I don't know it seems excessive like a really expensive accessory. Maybe after I've had babies and I'm in my 40's and want to look hot in bikini again.:)

Anonymous said...

especially when there are now water bra's, etc, out there.
i hope celebs are fially getting a clue that they dont really need to go under the knife anymore, they can just go to le vie en rose.
teeh ee
t