Wednesday, September 13, 2006

House



The most favorite TV of Quentin and I right now is House. Every week you get to watch this character called "House" who's a genius, figure out these medical puzzles. He completely saves people but at the same time his personality is intolerable and so egotistical. I want to strangle House but at the same time you can't help loving him.
Anyways last week when I watched the show I got a really serious cry session in (as my Dad likes to call them) right at the end. What other show can produce that? And this week I can't sleep because we watched the show right before bed and the topic was very creepy. This kid was born from invitro fertilization and had a very rare disorder were he had random DNA from his twin brother who lived inside of him, causing him to hallucinate. The show had aliens and abductions and now I can't sleep, I feel like I'm 8....
Hmm I'm starting to feel sleepy again, this is a great show for anyone who loves all that medical talk, Tuesday nights at 8.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa I LOVE this show too. I never miss an episode! I highly recommend Prison Break...haha! I love my TV shows!

Anonymous said...

K wasn't that emotional when the Dad got out of his chair after the cortisol injection. It was just so touching, she was so dedicated to him even though HOUSE told her she was wasting her life and then all of a sudden he was able to come back to her after all those years.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was soooo emotional!