Saturday, September 23, 2006

Parties and Snacks

I just came home from a party and I want to confess that I ate as much as possible. I drank a lot of red wine and then all the wonderful snacks that were laid out on the granite island top. Salami, cheese, olives, jalapeno peppers, sunchips, cheesies, artichoke dip, carrots, tomatoes, peppered cheese with little crackers. Everyone sat around the various foods eating, talking and drinking various types of red wine and then felt so full that it was necessary to leave go home and pass out in our warm beds before midnight. Hmm that was good... Friday night after a long work week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im all over the snack tables at a party!! This reminds me of Elyse's grad party where I drank tons of white wine and pigged out on snacks all night!! haha