Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Big knot in my neck

Tonight I'm suffering from a huge knot in my neck that I've had since Thursday this one just won't seem to ease up. I went to the Spa on Saturday and they game a massage and a soak in the hydro tub but that cost $80 and I didn't really feel that much better. I thought that it must have something to do with the lack of support my old chair was providing so I spent another $300 to help improve my posture. Tonight I'm going to try to take a bunch of Robaxin and see what happens in the morning. If that doesn't work I might have to start going back to the gym...... well obviously my body is trying to tell me something, just have to figure out what.
Anyone else know how to get rid of big neck knots?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

take reg strength 3 advils. if you only have extra strength, take 2. cuz the bottle says to only take 3 a day (1 every 4 hours) but that usually means 2 every 4 hours (a medial pro told me this).
you should feel better soon cuz it's anti-inflamatory. (ie. it will actually make it better, not just numb the pain temporarily)

Lisa's Diet said...

okay it's worth a shot it's even worse this morning.

Anonymous said...

aw, sorry to hear that, LIsa.
this is tanya by the way.
i'm at work, here on the hill, right by my house.
no one is here.
i have all my websites that i check regularily and yours is one a them.
calvins needs new pix but i still check his daily too.
tee hee
tell him to get on it.
more party pix please
you too

Lisa's Diet said...

Oh I just walked into a massage clinic in White Rock and I have an appointment in an hour. It's only $48 for your first visit and $38 for every other, I'm excited this should be interesting or feel really good.

Lisa's Diet said...

Well I've taken 6 advil today gotten a massage and still no luck, next on the list, try to teach myself to use my left hand to click with the mouse and so far it's very very annoying.

Anonymous said...

extra strentgh or reg?
t

Lisa's Diet said...

Regular, hey but it's better today, feels like a pulled muscle, too much typing....

Anonymous said...

regular does nuttin for me . i need the good candies. the good stuff.
extra strength or bust.
t