Monday, August 22, 2005

I went shopping today

Bought way to much stuff, but hey why work hard if you can't shop hard... once in awhile. I have to say that I'm drained from searching around the mall. I bought stuff for work and then it sort of migrated to causal clothes. My most comfy purchase is defiantly the big black bell pants but they are long down to the floor. I've been seeing lots of girls wearing these so it was time to get a pair myself.
So that was my pre fall shop and I'm going to try really hard not to go near the mall again until October as I'm trying to get my parents to let me join them to NY. I don't care if I have to sleep on the floor in the hotel room, I want to go, that city is the greatest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always have such great clothes Lisa! I'll have to come check out your new stuff :)
*Shayna