Saturday, August 27, 2005

I forgot about this picture


On Quentin's birthday we were having dinner at East Beach and my mom and all of us noticed a group of cute teenaged girls walking by. My Mom's a bit crazy and likes to get up a lot so when she saw the girls go into a near by little shop she got up and followed, none of us at the table noticed. 10 minutes later the same girls came back near our table and stopped on the other side of gate from our table. They starting pointing at Quentin and then one of them was like, "are you Judd Law??" I was like, "what no don't be stupid" but Jon and Quentin didn't answer the question and were smirking and not really saying no. So the girls came around into the restaurant and asked for Quentin's autograph. I was very annoyed at this point and even told them to bugger off, which they didn't. Finally Quentin and Jon were like, "no, no Judd Law here but thanks for the compliment." The girls left and for the next 20 minutes Quentin was like, "yup that's right I look like Judd Law want my autograph?" That's when my Mom was like, "actually Quentin I paid those girls 20 bucks to come over here and pretend you were Judd Law" Poor Quentin when he gets really embarrassed the vein on his forehead pops out. But that was one of the best pranks ever and no one ever expected that from my Mom, we were amazed! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jude Law

Lisa's Diet said...

go away, your being annoying!

Anonymous said...

Go away. You're being annoying.

Lisa's Diet said...

Oh no I give up! Seriously I just can't do it anymore, you win.

Anonymous said...

If its any consulation to Quentin I cant take Jude Law seriously in movies cause he reminds me too much of Quentin.
miranda

Lisa's Diet said...

Miranda are you saying you don't take Quentin seriously!!!!

Anonymous said...

people say "if it's any consolation..." but miranda has baby brain so at least she has an excuse.

Lisa's Diet said...

This sounds like Shannon, just that word "consolation" am I right?