Saturday, August 13, 2005

The hour before my party

So I basically have everything done and right now it's just way to hot to do anymore. I considered going outside to water down the deck but then I run the risk of Jon or someone grabbing the hose and dosing me. My hair is currently pinned in tiny buns so that it looks fluffy and pretty for later tonight so the water activity is currently out.
K the whole reason I blogged was because my phone has rung twice today were the caller display says toll free.
I'm used to being very bitchy with these tella marketers but I think next time they call maybe I'm going see if they would want to buy something from me. So I'm going to create a braclet making business and see if they want to buy some bracelets from me. The deal can be if they give me their credit card number and a shipping address I will buy whatever product or answer whatever survey they are conducting.
I don't know if I will actually have the gull to pull this off, maybe only after a few mojohitos, but hopefully they will call tonight and I'll see just how good of a saleswoman I really am. Anyways if anyone else if up for the challenge let me know how your tellamarketer/tollfree call goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.