Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Steph sent me some inspirational quotes.

"Do all the good we can, By all the means we can, In all the ways we can, In all the places we can, In all the times we can. To all the people we can As long as ever we can!"
– John Wesley
I like this quote but right now I'm very tired and this quote sounds tiring.

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our face towards change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." Helen Keller
Helen Keller, anything that she says is gold, she was amazing.

"Be a life-long learner. It’s what we learn after we know it all that makes the difference in our lives."

i heard somewhere once before that the most dangerous words u can say are "i know that" cuz u have to realize that u need to always learn and re-learn (even things u think u 'know') Steph Puleo

It's good to eat humble pie a lot. Me(that's all I could come up with, I know I've heard that before)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 'i know that' saying.
t

Anonymous said...

really relate to the helen keller quote at the moment...