Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Finally Warm



Today was the first day that I've had in awhile to be at home and I was really happy when this afternoon it was warm enough to lie out on the deck. I had to take a picture because for me this represents the beginning of summer. So here's my little spot on the deck complete with food, beverage and a book I've been meaning to read for awhile.



Quentin came home and mowed the lawn with our newly donated antique reel lawn mower. It works great.



Then we rode our bikes to the grocery store, here I'm trying to impress the camera with no hands and you can see how all that ballet has paid off.
Cabby if you ever read this, thanks so much for letting me borrow your bike, I've always thought it would be so neat to be able to ride to the store since we could never do that as kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's true - summer really feels like it is here (even tho its just barely summer)... i wore capris to work today and rode my bike... then we did our entire program outside since it was so nice!

Anonymous said...

I hope lisa falls off her bike next time she takes it out.