Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Running Tag



Here's my first running tag. I ran the 5km Lumberman's Arch at Stanley park today in the great time of 31 minutes. It was a nice little run and not too long. I will admit though, I'm a bit nervous because the Sun Run is in 2 weeks and I haven't actually ran a whole 10km in training. Actually I've been very busy and haven't run consistently in 2 weeks. So now I only have 2 weeks to whip it up.
After the 5km run I was sitting at a the bench and I asked my little group, wow I'm tired, how am I going to run 10km, and the guy at the next bench over made me turn my head by saying, "slower". So I guess that's what I have to do, just a little bit slower. Wish me luck hopefully I can do the Sun Run in about an hour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Lisa, you'll do great! :)