Sunday, February 26, 2006

Our Night on the Town



Hello don't we look cute, here's us at the The Crash Mansion in New York city, we had a ball.



I thought I could dance but really I can't, well not in comparison to this culture. I would stand around our table area and sort of bob up and down like I usually do at clubs and put my hands in the air at the appropriate times but these black people have a whole other thing going on and I didn't know what to do. I mean I have rythym and can hold a beat, really I can, but these black guys actually dance better than you and the women that are used to them give them sort of show. I'm sorry but I didn't have any clue how to do the showly little butt dance, that seems a little too like, wait what are you doing aren't you both strangers to each other.



Ummm I thought I had an nice bottie, but I'm was out bootied many many times last night.



Her outfit was kind a cool so I asked if I could take a picture. This girl could really dance.

p.s I would like to note that Christine is a terrific dancer and totally knew what she was doing last night. I'm so glad we had a dance instructor there to explain what was going on.

p.p.s We met a party of people who were celebrating a birthday and I got called Kim! I just had to note that. :)

Another note: First guy I talked to was in line at the bar with his nifty Canon Camera and I had to ask him what model it was and then see the look of suprise when I told him which one I'm using. He handed me his buisness card with his site datxzupwhat.net (which isn't working yet) Oh and the Canon camera is hard, I still haven't got a clue what I'm doing yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!

One day I'll get to New York. One day.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lis! It looks like you're having such a good time, give me a call when you get back - we'll have to get together so you can tell me all about it! p.s. I got my laser eye surgery and now have perfect vision...it is the most amazing thing!
Enjoy the rest of your trip, talk soon! :)