Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm totally fascinated!

Brittany Murphy as decided to launch a singing career and she's done it with
Paul Oakenfold and the song, "Faster Kill Pussycat". Right now for the next day or so I'm very fascinated that, "she can sing" and I love the round full bodied tone of her voice. I've always really liked Brittany as a actor with her cute witty style. She's not necessarily a "perfect/classic beauty" but I totally love that about her. Her small nature but big personality give her that interesting edge, she seems like such a fighter. The video kinda reminds me of Madonna's, "Hung Up", hmmmm I wonder were this will all lead. Well she has my attention!







p.s I wonder if the song was inspired form that old school video Faster Pussycat Kill Kill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, she's sure come along way since she was in Clueless. woweeeeeeeeeeee
I like her alot, too Lisa... she won me over when i saw Clueless and I like all her movies, except little black book, but everything else i loved, especially 8 MIle.

t