Thursday, February 17, 2005

Day from Hell

Today was a bad day, I woke up with the headache of the year which made me nausated and I had to sleep till 1pm. You would think it would be fun to just drag yourself around your house and be able to sleep all day but it's terrible and I'd rather stub my toe 5 times in a row than have to deal with one of these headaches for 8hrs. I haven't had one for a really long time so I didn't have any good drugs to kick it. My Mom was going to bring over the super pain killers, 929's, but by the time she was available to come over it was starting to subside. Anyways I was going to go to the gym but obviously I wasn't in any shape to go.

I'm going to write what I ate today because it's been awhile
I started eating at 2pm I have Migraine to thank for that.
2 soft boiled eggs 4
1 toast 1
toast 1
cheese 1
turkey slice 1
muffin top from office 2
dinner left over lasagna 5
salad with oil 2
tomato soup 2
sugar free chocolate 2
Total 21
That's a good day I think

I've haven't been writing everything down but now I'm getting back on track. :)

No comments: