Friday, February 18, 2005

We saw Hitched Tonight

It was a cute funny movie, but kind of the same old love story plot. I think I laughed the hardest at the Jerry McGuire scene, when she did shots with a whip cream can. (that was hilarious) Quentin and I had a little debate during the movie. I was like oh whatever she would never go for him, because she's way prettier. Quentin was like don't be so shallow, and then I felt bad for a second and was like yah your right.
Then I thought about it and noticed that the only women that were considered the women to "get" were gorgeous and beautiful, I didn't see the pudgy main character chasing after a pudgy leading lady. So you tell me who's shallow. Those guys didn't give a rats ass what the women were like as long as they looked hot. So you tell me who's shallow!!

No comments: