Sunday, February 20, 2005

Bogging The New Soapbox

Tonight I told Quentin how interesting this blogging is. It's very personal and casual I love how easy it is to update. If your like me, people motivated, this is an endless supply of interest.
So on Saturday in the Sun they ran a big page article on blogging and they called it the New Soapbox. I don't totally understand because Soapbox means to mean Soap Oprah's, which I was at one point addicted to Days Of Our Lives for about a year, but blogging isn't really fiction, it's pretty much non-ficition.
Anyways the paper had blogs of note, that they thought were interesting and I of coarse will have to check them all out and see for myself why these blogs are in the paper.
CATERINA: Eclectic and intellectual.
BREEBOP: Digital Diarist.
NORMAN'S SPECTATOR: Norman Spector's columns combined with great political links.
A TOWN CALLED PODUNK: Posts on news. pop culture and sports with links.
WILLIAM GIBSON: Blog by world famous Vanouver siince fiction writer
DALI GLOBAL INTELLIGENTSIA: Left - wing blog by Stephen Buckley.
DARRENBAREFOOT.COM: Blog by Vancouver technologist on pop culture, technology and politics.
JAY CURRIE: Conservative blog.
IAN KING. CA: Left-wing blog with media analysis
THE VIEW FROM SEYMOUR: Crawford Killian blog with great links.

2 comments:

Quentin said...

The Soapbox refers to someone standing on a 'box' to raise above a crowd and speak their mind in public out loud.

Lisa's Diet said...

Your so smart, I hate it when I forget little things like that, now it all makes sense.