Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm eating my toast right now!

At ballet the girls were going on about the Notebook because it was supposed to be the most romantic movie of all time. When I saw it I thought it was nice, but I didn't feel anything special from it and I didn't cry. I guess I just didn't identify with the characters and what they felt.
So I was like what movie did I think was romantic? I thought about it and I came up with The Village. For some reason I can't get that plot out of my head. I saw it weeks ago but I still keep thinking about it. I think one of the most romantic points was when the monster was coming and she held out her hand out waiting for him even though she was terrified. I thought that was incredible and I couldn't believe how scary it was. Then the girl went into that forest when she was blind to get him medication. She pushed herself so hard because that's how strong she felt. Then in the end once you realize what's really going on, I was upset with the village founders for putting her through that. Her father should have gone with her. Anyways my little 2 cents for romances, when their's a character development of some sort that's when the best romances happen.

No comments: