Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Mystery Man, he has a technique for seduction

I haven't really read too much on male seduction techniques for women, I guess I personally care more about makeup and clothes. This article was in the February issue of Elle and I thought it was very interesting and a bit creepy. I can't believe that the levels of comfort and courtship have been broken down like that, I definitely want to read more to understand. I don't like how he's trying to teach men to sleep with women as quickly as possible, that's slimy, yuck!!!! Anyways read it yourself and next time your at a bar and you see your friend striking out you can waltz past and whisper in his hear to revert to an earlier comfort stage. You'll see what I mean.
p.s. I hope no one ever, "Freezes" me out. lol

Here is the bit on freezing.

Mystery uses body language and touch in a Skinner-esque behavioral system of reward and punishment. He'll gently touch a woman on her wrist or cheek or take her hands as he is talking. If she doesn't reciprocate, he'll turn away and “freeze her out.” When he reengages, he'll touch her again. Her discomfort during the freeze-out will be greater than her unease at the original touch and she'll welcome the second attempt. “Airlines define comfort as a lack of discomfort,” he likes to say. “I'm just slowly eliminating her discomfort.” This reward and punishment can carry a man into his eventual push for sex. “The freeze-out is one of the best ways to eliminate LMR,” Mystery says, or “last-minute resistance.” He licks his lips, rubs his hands together, and cackles as his students erupt into lascivious peals.

No comments: