Monday, February 21, 2005

How's the Diet coming anyways

Well for some reason I haven't been posting everything that I eat but I am sort of doing in my head. After awhile you just know what you can and can't do. So I didn't get onto the scale for a few days because, well theirs that certain period that we ladies go once a month were you shouldn't go near a scale. If you do in your emotional state your only asking for drama.
Anyways the great part is that if you wait till after, and you step on the scale and your like wow were did I go. So yup about 3 pounds of me have decided to leave and I'm at 133lbs. Which is amazing since their hasn't been this little of me since I got married 2.5 yrs ago. I've decided that if I can do it I'm still going for the under 130 mark since it's been years since I've been there.
Bad points, my new Parauco jeans that cost me over a hundred are baggy in the bum and that just ruins them. I guess I'm going to have to throw them in the dryer which I hate doing because it fades the color.

1 comment:

Lisa's Diet said...

Yes I realize this has many grammatical errors but I don't feel like fixing it now.