Saturday, February 26, 2005

Southbeach

Right now I'm hanging out in the hostel, in the main roomm were all too tired to move since we had about 3 hrs sleep on the plane. Yanni and I went for a walk and I scoped out all the stored I want to go to when I'm alone. I went by a magic makeup store and I call it magical because it had all the best brands in the window, ex. NARS. I want the boys to drop me of there for an hour so I can play. I saw a black body glove bikini that I wouldn't mind trying on too, but I'll go for the full bottomed bum instead of the brasilian thong thing. Their is now way I'm letting my white bottom be let loose like that. Only the girls from South America, Brazil are allowed to go public with those. I'm pretty curious to see if any girls actually do walk around with them, and I'll have my camera ready.
Besides that this place is really cool I like it a lot, I'm sitting in the main room right now, just typing away and some guy next to me is chatting to his friend about all the good food near by. Jon or Yanni as I've been corrected is attempted to clean his room before Brad comes on Sunday. The room was dirty, Jon showed me his room and then he ripped a big F_ _ _, as he likes to call them. He then was like, "wow that felt so good, I haven't been able to do that infront of the people down here. I felt really special at the moment.......... :(
Anyways it's 4 oclock in the afternoon and Quentin is still in the room with a huge fever and he can't hold any food down, I feel so bad for him, not a wonderful way to start a vacation.

No comments: