Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'm really tired tonight

I'm so exhausted tonight, we went to Hot Yoga all 4 girls Kate, Shannon, Kim and I and then Quentin. He enjoyed it and he's looks the part of yoga guy. Tonight it wasn't as hard as I expected mostly because the temperature started at 80 degrees and then rose to 100 degrees. At 100 degrees you really start to sweat and it gets hard.
After that I came home and made this greek pastichio lasagna. I'm having 4 couples over for dinner tomorrow night (going away dinner for Pierre) and I was going to make Mexican but then I just didn't feel confident making Mexican and know I'm better at Greek. Everything needs to be vegetarian and I have 4 guys 2 of which weigh over 200 I'm sure.
So lasagna, greek stewed beans, greek salad, and I'll make a cheese fondue pot just so everyone gets enough fat into them. Cabby might bring spring rolls depending if she has time Miranda is bring Apple Crisp since she's pregnant and can't bring wine, and Steph will bring red wine.

No comments: