Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Getting Organized

Tonight is all about reorganizing my files and cleaning my outlook. It takes a lot of time to get all the information in order and to have an up to date client list, but once a year it needs to be refreshed so Christmas card time is the perfect time. Unfortunatley my back is getting really sore from slouching at the computer which Quentin wags his figure at me if I get caught. I wish I didn't but it just becomes a bad habit. Besides that I'm trying really hard to stay focused here but it's amazing how many distracts come up.
1. Food, food food, one side of my desk is covered in cards and files, the other is dirty left over plates of snacks I've made, 2 bowls of yummy beef barley soup, yummy biscotti left overs and glasses of tea, milk and water. Terrible I know but necessary when sitting at the computer for so long. Owell it's Christmas time
2.Itunes I spend a good percentage of my time trying to find songs that I've heard on the radio, and then that turns into trying to download songs, which then means I have to call Quentin to find out how were doing that lately. Of coarse that turns into numerous messages on msn as, "did you get it yet? did it work?"
3.The phone and family members dropping by. Need I say more, my Mother has called 3 times today since I've been on this project, and Bradley has come in a terrorized my house twice today. (Bradley my youngest brother always leaves his mark, your never quite sure what he's going to do but rest assured if he's quite you better go inspect what he's doing.)
4. TV shows that Quentin watches, I accidentally watched an episode of house, and then a decorating show after, opps.
5. More msn messages that I couldn't not respond too.
6. My Blog, which I love.

Alright back to work.

No comments: