Monday, December 26, 2005

Hawaiian Luau

Tonight we went to a Hawaiian Luau at a hotel a few doors down at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. My parents said when they're married they came to this same hotel every morning for breakfast for muffins and coffee on their honeymoon since they couldn't afford to actually stay there.

The Luau was a lot of fun and I volunteered to go dance on stage once in the beginning and for the finale one of the Hawaiian guys pulled me up onto stage. Quentin video taped it and I can't help but laugh out loud every time I see this Hawaiian guy dancing circles around me. I'll definitely post the clip when I home. This old dress definitely got it's last hurrah!




Quentin was very strick with who got what drink tickets. :)


Mommy actually had one to many drink tickets, suprise suprise.


The boys wanted to take a picture with the Hula girls.


So my Dad wanted a picture too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, they are so funny! I wish I was there!
*Shayna :)

Lisa's Diet said...

Thanks Shay this is the most fun I've ever had on a vacation everyone is in a a great mood.

Susanne said...

That looks fun. I liked the story about your parents and the muffins. :)

Anonymous said...

lisa youre doing so good keeping your blog up to date on your trip. its really fun to check out your pictures and stories everyday! i think im getting addicted to blogs (took long enough!!) The red bathing suit you bought is super cute...doesnt look like you need to lose anymore weight though. Have a great time and keep posting pics! -ola-

Lisa's Diet said...

Thanks Ola :)