Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone

Unfortunately this is the suckiest Christmas I've ever had. I came back from my wonderful day at the beach to spend a nice quiet evening making friends with the toilet or bucket, whichever was closer. I haven't been this knocked out since I had the stomach flu when I was 10. I missed the Christmas Eve Church service and for some reason that usually really puts me into Christmas mode and lets me feel the, "Christmas Spirit". Today the only thing I have energy for is sitting on the couch while I bacially sleep all day. It's a beautiful day on the beach but I'm just starting to get energy now.
Besides that, I hope everyone at home has a wonderful Christmas, "Merry Christmas" :)


My Mom had a wonderful Christmas Breakfast for us.


Me pissed off becauase I felt horrible and wasn't in the best mood! Quentin took a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis! Oh Lisa, that's so aweful you were sick on Christmas day! I miss you! I'm totally enjoying checking out all your pictures and updates on how your trip is going! Thanks for taking the time to let us all know back home how you're doing! Can't wait to get together and hear all about it!!! Miss you!!! Love Shayna :)