Saturday, March 05, 2005

Baby Baby

Got a love this place. My brothers friends refer to me Baby, I feel like Baby from Dirty Dancing. I get called gorgeous too if the moment calls for it. I think I could get used to living in a place were before you leave the house you receive several compliments on your way out.
Anyways right now I'm just hanging out waiting till the right moment to get up and go have a shower and do my hair. Were going to a huge club tonight in actual Miami called the Space. Supposedly cover is $30 and they only have international DJ's. I just told Quentin how much cover was and he looked at me and made his eyes really big. I don't care how much it is I want to check it out.
Kate I love your Bebe dress, it's so comfortable over sensitive skin. I'm wearing that again tonight.
Okay time to start the getting ready process.

No comments: