Saturday, March 12, 2005

Contact Craze

The silliest thing I've ever done with my contacts.
My contacts were bugging me so I decided to put in a new pair. I did that and kept on doing my chores. I noticed that my right eye was having a horrible time focusing. I kept sticking my finger in my eye to readjust the contact and I put drops in and the whole bit, still no luck! Finally I decided to pull the contact out and soak it in solution for a bit. To my surprise 2 contacts came out of the same eye. I sat their for a second thinking were did the second contact come from.
I put in the new contact over the old..................
That's what happens when you try to do too many things at once.
Now I think the contact I have in currently is the fresh one but I'm not 100% sure. So I have to keep the old one and wear this one for a bit till I make my best guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shayna says: you're so funny Lisa! Hey after our conversation about contacts the other night and went and got a new brand to try....contacts are such a pain!