Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Let me explain the pictures

Last night in South Beach Miami we all decided to go to a fun Greek Restarant. When we went I had no idea that this would be such a party restaruant. We ate our dinner in the quite room, but soon they started playing this really loud techno Greek music and our party of 6 couldn't stand it anymore we had to move to the crazy room.
In the crazy room a waiter was walking around the room telling girl to open their mouths so he could pour shoots of Ozo into their mouths. Next party we have I'm trying that one!!
Then the restaruant was encouraging the girls to get up on the tables and dance. As you were up on the table they brought out pile and pile of napkins and it was like OPA and you just threw them in the air, the whole place was covered, it was really fun. I didn't witness it personally but Jon said they brought plates and were smashing them too.
We noticed that this group of well dressed good looking girls were dancing with this one middle aged guy who seemed to be dressed a bit dorkey, so we were like who is that guy.
Jon asked the waiter and he said he's a mulit millionarie and he comes here every week with a new set of girls. I was like WHAT. Actually I won't mind a sugar daddy like that just for a few nights on the town with all my girlsfriends.
I watched all these girls up on the table for about 20 mintues and then they left in a single line out the door and their was this huge stretch limo outside waitng.
Only in South Beach Miami!!!

No comments: