Friday, March 25, 2005

Video Hosting

I'm sitting at home just relaxing, today I had to drive all over the place to show some lovely townhouses. We didn't find that special one today though.
So I'm checking out all these other blogs and some peoples are so colorful and filled with lots of fun features. I still haven't figured out how to host videos. Every once in a while when I remember I pester Quentin to teach me how to. Hosting vidoes he has informed me is a big huge complicated process and then he sort of turns and runs away when I ask him more questions. I have a feeling that if he thought it was cool enough he could figure it out in a day. Instead he tells me just enough white lies to make me stop and think, so I'll leave him alone until the next time I remember to ask him.
Anyone else might go okay fine and figure it out on their own, which is something I'm googling whenever I'm in the mood. I did find a few placed that will host video's but guess what they charge a monthly fee and as soon as I msn Q that I might want to sign up for video hosting I get a huge, NOOOOO, don't pay for anything. If fact he gets up of his computer and comes down stairs just to make sure I wasn't seriously considering it.
So at this rate I'm never going to figure out how to host videos.
I have all these funny titles in my blog from Miami were I was going to post videos later and it bothers me that I never did. I feel like it's an incomplete project.
So if someone can direct me to a site that will show me what do that would be wonderful, thanks.

No comments: