Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday

Well I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 135lb again. I guess it was from all those burgers from the weekend. Oh no I'm craving one just thinking about it. Were going out Sat again too, so I better save some more points for my Whopper with Cheese and my new joy, Poutine.
Anyways
Am
Toast 1
Ham 1
Cheese 1

Noon
Toast 2
Turkey Bacon Strips 4 ( I haven't counted the value on that but it's not more than 3)
Tomotoes 0
Light Mayo 1
Cottage Cheese 1/2 cup 1

Dinner
I'm heading to Milestones so I don't know yet, I'm going to try not to order Prime Rib even thought that's my favorite. I'll try to get one of those rice bowls, we'll see what my will power grants me tonight.

Came back and I ordered the seafood special. I don't know how many points honestly it's really hard to tell. Sauce 4, it was very good tomato sauce, rice 1.5 cups, 6 points. Seafood, 3 points if that. 13 for that meal.

Have a chocolate, that Stephanie gave to me, 1
1/4 a glass of juice, .5
Some hummous and carrots 2 = 27.5

Wow this is a bad day, I'm glad I'm writing it down though because it reminds me to do better tomorrow.

This is really bad logic but since I already messed up today I'm going just have an extra peice of toast and cheese anyways.

Toast 1
Cheese 1
Ham Slice 1

30.5

opps I had 2 sometimes you just have to double up on that portion, 33.5

More juice too 1

34.5

Now I absolutely have to make it to body pump in the morning, no excuses. Night


No comments: