Saturday, March 04, 2006

At Home Friday Night Entertainment



Here we are just hanging out at home watching the hockey game. Here is Candice and I the laptop junkies of the group sitting in the corner figuring out more stuff with our blogs. Candice I'm going to miss you so much, no one else could be bothered to sit on the computer for hours at a time exploring different options.
The hockey game was good except I wasn't paying attention at all and I have no idea who won. Ainsley thanks for dropping by and really extending that network lunch!
Note: to everyone I'm officially the non drinker in the group. I will always pretend that I can drink and like too but after the first martini or glass of wine, I'm stopping there. I'm a big light weight and really can't handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to Miss you too Lisa! I hope you will get the chance to come and visit!

Your blogging buddy xox