Friday, June 02, 2006

My first batch of muffins



I actually made muffins! Last night I had a few hours to myself and decided to read the book I have, "Jane Fonda's biography" and make muffins. I'm very pleased with myself once again since I've never used this muffin pan even though I've had it since my first wedding shower.
I did cheat a bit and used one of those pre bought store packets for low fat bran muffins, but I added a left over bag of frozen fruit I had in the freezer and chopped walnuts. After the muffins baked I then added a brown sugar topping with eggs whites and put it under the broiler. This way I know Quentin will eat them if they have a sugar coating. :) Anyways muffins are surprisingly not that hard to make and I will be buying a few more mix packets from Save On Foods.

No comments: