Monday, June 12, 2006

Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt



Today in the grocery store I purposely chose a longer than normal grocery line so I could analyze the pictures of the newest celebrity baby. This baby however is theeeeee baby, I suppose considering her genes she'll be the hottest thing to hit the planet when she grows up. We'll know in about 20 yrs.
I love looking at newborns to try and figure out what facial features come from which parents, I think it's so amazing how that happens. So far it's obvious that the baby has Angelina's lips (hope their still in style in 20 yrs) and I think she'll have Brad's cheekbone structure, like that spot right under your eyes. In my family my all three of us have that same profile even if our face shape is different. Unfortunately I couldn't find a nice close up picture of the baby online but I'm sure I'll have more luck in a few days.

No comments: