Saturday, October 29, 2005

I've been tagged by Candice.

I have to say 20 things about me.
Oh geez this should be easy for all the stuff I talk about but for some reason I'm stumped.

1.I never liked to admit it before, but I've always liked writing. When I feel confused about anything for some reason when I actually try to put it into a paragraph it starts to become clearer what it is I'm feeling.
2. I want to figure out how to be a singer one day and play an instrument confidently. I think being in a band and having 4 or 5 people all playing the same thing and it just clicking would be really neat.
3. When I was a teenager and went to many religious bible camps I was convinced that God wanted me to be a missionary and I was terrified of traveling and thought that they made no money so I was very upset and felt very guilty because I didn't think it was great. Now that I'm older I actually think the life style of a missionary seems very interesting and fullfilling and I can't possible believe now that I was terrified of traveling.
4.I like arts and crafts more than I admit. Artistic stuff was never really something my family promoted, it was more sports, but now I'm starting to remember all the great things you can make, like funky halloween costumes.
5.Places I've traveled, Hawaii * 2, Florida *3 or 4. Barbadoo's, Toronto, California *2, Oragon, Germany, Brussels, Greece, etc. Most of my traveling is in the States and I always like going there. One of my favorite things to do when we first cross the boarder is check out the candy at the first gas station. For some reason I have a fascination with the different brands and flavors, I'm amazed that we don't have the same ones in Canada.
6.I'm becoming more and more interested in Gardening, and one day I want to take the master gardener coarse so I can learn all the latin names, even though I'll be terrible at spelling and pronouncing them.
7.I really want to have my own swimming pool one day.
8.I've never gone skinny dipping.

Finish this later, starting to get too tired.


9.I want to take a basic HTML coarse because I'm tired of not being able to understand the code part of this blog. I want to be able to edit the template and know what I'm doing.
10. I try to be very tidy. I'm constantly walking around my house and mentally noting things that need to be cleaned dusted or moved. I have a rule that if I haven't used something in the last 2 yrs then I should really throw it out or give it to someone else who will use it.
11. I like fashion, I have a few friends who I consider my Guru's and when I'm in doubt as to what's flattering I give them a call. Kate you're my primary.
12. I hate being bored, or just feeling like nothing is interesting. I consider it torture.
13.I want to get one of those new wave perms.
14. I've been married for 3 yrs and together with my husband Quentin for 5 yrs in total.
15. I sometimes fantasize about moving to New York for few years. I don't know what I'd do to make money, but I'd love to give it a try.
16.I love Star Trek and any true science fiction.
17.I wanted to be a sports psychologist in my first year of university, since I was a competitive figure skater for 10 yrs, it's a sport were psychological performance issues are extremely common.
18. I know that I want to have 3 children one day. I come from a family of 3 siblings and it just really works for us.
19. I'm really afraid to have children because I think I'm going to gain 60lbs. :(
20. I'd like to be able to speak just one more language fluently at some point in my life, maybe French or Greek is the latest.

Alright that wasn't to bad, who to tag,

I bet their's only a 50% chance you'll do it, but Andrew take it away.

K I've been reading other peoples lists and I really like it so I want to tag other people, Miranda! and Stephanie! If I think of others with blogs I'll tag you later. :)

2 comments:

Niles McNeil said...

It's not that hard editing your blog. If you want to change the font, it's easy. Just look for the names of fonts and change them to names with Word. You can change colours with the numbers.

I'm a Canuck too, and love travelling in the States. I currently teach English in Japan and have taught college accounting and math. I'm thinking of moving back or to the States... Anyway, nice blog.

Anonymous said...

if you start out overweight by 60 lbs, youre in trouble, but if you gain 60 from a healthy weight as you are, you will be fine.
48 for moi
may as well say 50
lost 18 pounds in one week.
you can dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit
t
:o)