Monday, October 03, 2005

Our Greek visit is over.

It's been a fabulous 10 days, we've had a great time re-exploring Vancouver. I've visited downtown Vancouver so much this past week, it's like I work there. My house currently looks as though a bomb went off inside and I've discovered that when I go to sleep at night mice run around my garbage can, under my kitchen sink. My newest hobby is setting traps and swearing when they eat the peanut butter then get away. For those who know me I'm a clean/neat freak and when I opened my pantry last week to find a mouse having a hey day it was war. One of my chores unfortunately this week will be to completely clean and reorganize the pantry. I will have to throw away any package that's opened.
Besides the mice it's been great spending quality time with Kostas my second cousin and his parents/my first cousin once removed, Tasso's and Vivi. Even though we will only see each other annually at the most, you still create great bonds that will last indefinitely. Hopefully if economics allows Quentin and I will spend some holiday time in the Greek Island this June.
Now we're all so tired, Jon and Kostas are dozing on my white couch as I type and we have 25 minutes before we drive to Vancouver Airport, no banner this time. That's the sign of a good adventure a little bit of exhaustion once it's over.

No comments: