Thursday, October 27, 2005

Madonna is back!


Madonna has a new video which I think is very cool. She is so cool! Growing up I was taught that Madonna was bad and evil and I wasn't even allowed to listen to the song "True Blue" when it first came out. Now that I'm all grown up Madonna inspires me. This lady who is how old just knows how to create a fantastic look. The pictures, the video, the song, the outfits wow I hope I have just a smiggen of that much style.
My favorite parts of the video are.
1. Madonna in her dance studio, (reminds me of taking ballet)
2. The Chinese cooks dancing together in formation at the restaurant.
3.Madonna walking with her tight dark skinny jeans, brown boots and black jacket. Now I want skinny jeans and a black jacket.
4 The stereo with it's different colored lights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she seems to have changed her tude, too.
i like her new softness.
not so hard and edgey anymore.
go madonna
t

Candice said...

Love the black jacket! Madonna was on The View not too long ago, she has changed it seems, she wont let her kids watch tv or eat dairy!

Anonymous said...

yeah, she's a dairy oddball.
there are low fat dairy items out there and kids need milk to grow, i just read.
come on madonna, let the kid have some string cheese at least.
t