Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sex and the City look a likes


Okay I found a bunch of pictures of people who look like the actors from sex and city especially the one who looks like Charlotte, wow the resemblance is amazing.
One of Quentin's friends Toby is here right now and he was like "Kim Catrall was married to my uncle, that woman held me as a baby." I was like, "Toby everyone tells me I look like her and how do I make some money with it." and he's like "you do like her, but their are tons of look alikes out there and theirs nothing you can do." So I looked online and he's right, for some reason I never considered that before, but now I'm like okay if I'm lazy and never do anything I don't have to regret it, so now I'm actually glad. And look their are more people out their that look the same, isn't that weird that people that aren't related look so similar.

2 comments:

Quentin said...

You look more like Samantha (Kim Catrall) than the blonde in that picture!!

Anonymous said...

that's what we've all been telling her dude, where ya been, huh?