Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sunday Night

Everyone loves Sunday night, the last bit of being lazy before the work week starts again. This coming week should be interesting. My Mom is gone to NY till Thursday so I'll have to keep her and my clients happy till she comes home. I'm suspecting it will be hectic but lucrative so I definitely don't mind. I am a bit jealous too that my parents are going to NY again. My Dad decided he wanted to go for his birthday. I don't know why I like that place so much it's just another city, and I have a big city just 30 minutes from me now.

Tonight we watched the movie Bewitched, it had one really funny part were I laughed so hard I started to cry. It's were Will Ferrell is trying ask for his dog back if you've seen it. I never thought he was that entertaining until that scene.

Okay here is too the comng week, hope it's a good one.

No comments: