Friday, November 04, 2005

At the Gym today!

Well today I was good, did my group power class for the second time this week. I'm trying to get back to some point I was awhile back. I don't really have an objective way of testing how strong I was before, but hey it's more about how your "feel" anyways.

I'd like to take a second to vent for a minute about a particularly annoying lady in my morning classes. Today wasn't very busy and I sort of situated myself about midway and with lots of personal space around me. So the class starts and this lady who is wearing terribly high cut pants with a cropped top sets up right in front of me. I've seen this lady before and for some reason she strikes me as a bit off. So now I'm wondering who didn't teach you to respect personal space, I guess she never did the exercise as a kid were you put your hands around you and say this space is mine and that space is yours. Geeezzzzzz

p.s Their's another lady who is very curvey and probably in her 40's who likes to wear tight tight white short shorts. So for the longest time I just thought o well she's an older lady who's just really curvey and probably doesn't care much about style and more about comfort. Well today she did the whole tight shorts and cropped bra all in white and as we were doing situps I look over and notice that her huge curvey chest isn't moving and it looks like those things are bolted on to her chest. So now I get it your just the type who wants us to look at you in those tight white shorts, yuck!
Note: Never wear tight white exercise outfits unless a. it's summer b. your about a size 2 and it's actually flattering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't even get me started on the older/not so thin no more ladies who think just cuz they can get the shorts on that they should go out in public in them. AND someone needs to also let them know that just cuz your sports bra is pretty doesn't make it a top! If you can pinch even an inch please cover that flabby inch with some sort of fabric!! Ah that felt good.
~Kate~
ps. as i noted earlier this year shorts, and especially spandex shorts should NOT be made in LARGE for the sake of the general public!

Lisa's Diet said...

lolololololollolol you crack me up!!!

Lisa's Diet said...

No way you can't let her win, get your ass back in there!