Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The ultimate Christmas lights show.












Quentin showed this to me bright and early this morning. It's a house decorated with Christmas lights and it's this whole music light show. I'd like to say that a man definitely did this! This just screams I'm a lighting/sound technician for my regular job but I was very bored on the holidays. The poor wife who had endure her husband outside fiddling with those lights and sound till god know when.
I think this is hilarious!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I think one night we should all go drive around and find all the good ones which are listed in the paper! People put so much effort into it its quite the ordeal!

Anonymous said...

come see the ones by me and stop in for hot choco

Anonymous said...

p.s. is that house on your street? so cool

t